找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2062|回复: 6

[国外马拉松] (活动发布)2018年6月法国罗讷河谷100公里轮滑赛+瑞士雪铁那21公里轮滑赛+森帕赫...

[复制链接]

签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2017-12-6 14:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
活动类型:
参加比赛(休闲赛)
开始时间:
2018-5-31 00:00 至 2018-6-15 00:00 商定
活动地点:
法国、瑞士
性别:
不限
每人花销:
16000 元
已报名人数:
剩余名额:
2 人
报名截止:
2018-6-19 15:31
2018年6月法国罗讷河谷100公里轮滑赛+瑞士雪铁那21公里轮滑赛+森帕赫湖轮滑马拉松

活动简介:

Roll’Athlon100 (法国罗讷河谷100公里轮滑赛)是近年来欧洲发展最快的民间超级轮滑马拉松活动,201863日星期日第7Roll’Athlon 100将在法国东南部Rhone 罗讷河谷)的小镇赛赛乐(Seyssel)举行。为了扩大参赛规模,从2017年开始,赛事增加了“不计时休闲组”(分为53公里半程和103公里全程两组),这样,是比赛还是休闲,是“羊刷”还是“马刷”就完全随您的便了。

罗讷河谷是法国最大的法定红葡萄酒产区,这里是许多名人雅士如小说家大仲马、法国国王菲力普四世、美国第二任总统杰佛逊、大文豪雨果、音乐大师华格纳、法国前总统戴高乐等眷爱之地。这里有“阿尔卑斯的威尼斯”之称的法国最美小镇安娜西(Annecy),她到底有多美?摘录“旅行圣经”《孤独星球》法国作者对安娜西的一句描述:“即便是对阿尔卑斯山的美景司空见惯的萨瓦人,在提到安娜西时,眼神中也会充满向往之情。” 但是这里鲜为人知,因为小镇的旅游网站告诉你:Annecy is also one ofFrance's best-kept secrets, so please don't tell everyone about it!”(这里不为人知,所以请不要告诉别人!)

此行除了参加罗讷河谷100公里轮滑赛(Roll’Athlon 100)以外,还将参加瑞士比尔市(BIEL/BIENN)举办的雪铁纳(CERTINA)21公里轮滑赛,以及在瑞士森帕赫湖(Lake Sempach)举办的42公里轮滑马拉松赛和日内瓦的周一轮滑刷街活动。

此外,还将游览法国罗讷-阿尔卑斯大区的小镇安娜西和瑞士的日内瓦。如果说瑞士是“钟表王国”,那么这王国的首都就是比尔市(BIEL/BIENN),比尔是瑞士手表工业的中心,Rolex, Omega, Swatch,Certina等名表都出自这里,这里还有Omega手表 博物馆,非常值得一游。森帕赫湖轮滑马拉松路线基本是瑞士第60号国家轮滑道,作为世界上唯一拥有轮滑国道的国家,60号轮滑道非常值得去体验一次。

暂定活动时间是2018年5月31日出发,6月15日返回,日程如下:
D15 2018年6月14日星期四回到北京     13

由于比赛所在地酒店很少,比赛期间的房间已经全部预定一空,我只定到4人房间,因此,此行只招4人,目前报名人数已满:
1JohnXU
2尚利
3小华

具体日程和每天的安排,已经发到报名者的微信。

Rollathlon100公里轮滑超级马拉松活动的网站:http://www.rollathlon100.com/

本网站有2013年这个活动的视频:http://rollerfun.net/forum.php?m ... 1075&extra=page%3D2

已通过 (2 人)

留言 每人花销 申请时间
陳伟霆 自付 2018-6-20 14:29
johnxu 自付 2017-12-7 09:54

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2017-12-6 14:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 johnxu 于 2017-12-7 10:04 编辑

老烦:麻烦您看看这赛道图,那四个大坡跟书剑峰或古崖路相比,坡度如何?

赛道高程图

赛道高程图

赛道图

赛道图
回复

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2017-12-6 21:35 | 显示全部楼层
几个下坡都比书剑峰缓多了,能滑百里画廊肯定可以滑这个。看视频沿途的风景很不错,但比咱们的白河峡谷百公里还是差那么一丢丢。
回复

使用道具 举报

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2017-12-7 10:00 | 显示全部楼层
老烦 发表于 2017-12-6 21:35
几个下坡都比书剑峰缓多了,能滑百里画廊肯定可以滑这个。看视频沿途的风景很不错,但比咱们的白河峡谷百公 ...

看视频,Roll‘Athlon 100沿途景色不如北京白河100k的色彩丰富,可能是季节的原因。路面也不如北京白河峡谷。不过这是个封路比赛,或用自行车专用道,因此比较安全。此行最主要是游览美丽的罗纳河谷和法国最美小镇ANNECY。
回复

使用道具 举报

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2017-12-7 18:35 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 johnxu 于 2017-12-8 10:52 编辑
johnxu 发表于 2017-12-7 10:00
看视频,Roll‘Athlon 100沿途景色不如北京白河100k的色彩丰富,可能是季节的原因。路面也不如北京白河峡 ...

安娜西图片
(4).jpg
(2).jpg
(1).jpg
Annecy_sunset_view.jpg
Annecy_lake_view.jpg
Annecy_palais_ile.jpg
-photo_23130522-674x446.jpg
geneva-and-annecy-tour-with-optional-lake-geneva-cruise-in-geneva-163435.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2017-12-7 18:46 | 显示全部楼层
下面是这个活动2015年获胜者写的文章,最快的2小时49分完成103公里比赛!

Race stories by the winnersComparison is often drawn between the Rollathlon and the mythical race that no longer exist, the One Eleven. It's only a matter of time before the 103 km race gets an international reputation, and it's a good thing. The more European skaters make the trip to Savoie, France, the better ensured the future of this original format.
Once again, records were broken. After Raphaël Planelles smashing the record by 5 minutes in 2014, Nolan Beddiaf did the same in 2015 in improving the reference time by 6 minutes with an amazing time of 2h49min53sec. Let's also thank the many attacks of the Dutch and New-Zealand skaters throughout the race...
Senior Women: Magaux Vigié (Cadomodus)
''There was a big storm the previous day, from 22pm to 1am with hail and wind. The first hill was 700 m long and the road was wet under the trees. The route had been cleaned before the start and the branches had been removed.
It started fast, Ollie Jones attacked as soon as the top of the hill, I never saw the leading pack again. I was in CHASSE PATATE before Erwan le Corre caught up with me. He was more refreshed than me and he tried to catch up some more. He caught up with 3 skaters that had just left the leading pack, and then another one. We finished the 103 km with 6 skaters. Ewan took big relays, we skated together until the last bump, and then Erwan sped up, I was dropped behind and I finished with Joffrey Lefrère (RSSP).
The road was new but the surface wasn't smooth. The first part had rough areas and was quite tiring for the legs, but the rest was fine. There are also some very smooth parts.
I found the race harder than last year, I don't know if it's because of the humidity at the start. It was a lot warmer too, as soon as the beginning.
In the men's race, attacks were coming from every angle. Nolan found himself in front at the first bump, nobody wanted to relay him. He passed in front in the slope, better at ease facing the Dutch skaters.''
Senior Men: Nolan Beddiaf's race, the winner and recordman of the race
''The start was given at 7:30am, with a little apprehension because, despite the blue skies, the violent storm of the previous day had left its marks on the road. The race started with a good pace, despite the humidity in the first hill.
Little by little, the leading pack reduced under the accelerations of the Dutch skaters. 20 km from the arrival, 9 of us had broken away, 4 Dutch, the New Zealander Ollie Jones, and 4 French. While we were approaching the finish line, nobody would relay, and I did the job on my own at the front. At the top of the last difficulty, there were only 4 of us left, Ollie Jones, Niels Mesu, Gerwin Smith and I, who was still doing the job at the front. I launched the sprint and won in front of Ollie Jones and Niels Mesu. A big thanks to the Rollathlon for the flawless organization, that allowed us to safely take the start of the race, despited the capricious weather of the previous night.''

Aurélien Gachet: Leisure Rollathlon
''This year, I had decided to discover the Rollathlon after watching many videos of the race. I registered without pretension, and my aim was to finish the race in time without getting hurt. We were warmly welcomed on the previous day with the giving of our numbered bibs and souvenir t-shirts.
After a stormy night, the race started early in the morning with a warm and humid weather. The organization warned us that it was slippery and that a couple of information signs had been blown away... Sounds promising!
The start was given. Indeed it was a bit slippery as soon as the first meters and the hill. Quickly, level groups were formed. I managed to enter one of them that suited my (low) pace.
The race unfolded with wonderful landscapes and I was impressed by the number of volunteers on the spot for food and water supplies, and who ensured our protection at the crossroads, and the motorcyclists.
My train stopped at 53 km. I skated alone for 10 km before resuming my trip with a German who had skated the Ultra Rhine Challenge in 2013. Despite the lack of conversation (my bad), we skated at our pace before joining a 10-skater pack with a more sustained pace!
Despite a few kilometers of rough ground, the route was good. Some road parts had been recently recoated.
The last kilometers and the famous hill were hard on the legs. The heat was starting to beat our bodies down. I saw some skaters lying on the roadside. I said to myself: ''Don't give up, you have to finish it!''
The reward arrived with the beautiful slope on Seyssel and a late arrival after 5h04min, but under cheering applause!
Thanks to all the organizers and volunteers and see you next year.''
转自ols网站,原作:Alfathor
回复

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 224 天

[LV.7]以坛为家

发表于 2017-12-18 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
还是要麻烦徐老师有时间翻译这文章
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|版权声明|手机版|小黑屋|联系我们|中国轮滑网 ( 粤ICP备11058637号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:54 , Processed in 0.130362 second(s), 27 queries .