[复制链接]

签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2015-9-29 15:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 johnxu 于 2015-9-30 14:49 编辑

网站改版后,我们将组织一系列的国外轮马活动,我将编译一些文章,分别介绍我们拟参加的一些活动

国外民间轮滑马拉松介绍:法国103公里超级轮马Rollathlon

Rollathlon是近年来欧洲发展最快的民间轮滑马拉松活动,一般每年6月初在法国赛赛勒市(法国东南部)的Rhone(罗讷河谷)举行。

罗讷河谷产区是许多名人雅士如著名小说家大仲马、法国国王菲力普四世、美国第二任总统杰佛逊、大文豪雨果、音乐大师华格纳、法国前总统戴高乐等眷爱之地,是法国最大的法定红葡萄酒产区,第二大法定葡萄酒产区。位居里昂(Lyon)与普罗旺斯(Provence)之间。温暖如春,终日阳光明媚。

这个比赛值得一去,尤其喜欢法国红酒和喜欢普罗旺斯薰衣草、小资情调生活方式的朋友们。

该活动的网站:http://www.rollathlon100.com/

下面是这个活动2015年获胜者写的文章,最快的2小时49分完成103公里比赛!我们的B2T也是100公里多点,最好记录是4小时40分。抽时间我翻译给大家。

本网站有2013年这个活动的视频:http://rollerfun.net/forum.php?m ... 1075&extra=page%3D2

Race stories by the winnersComparison is often drawn between the Rollathlon and the mythical race that no longer exist, the One Eleven. It's only a matter of time before the 103 km race gets an international reputation, and it's a good thing. The more European skaters make the trip to Savoie, France, the better ensured the future of this original format.
Once again, records were broken. After Raphaël Planelles smashing the record by 5 minutes in 2014, Nolan Beddiaf did the same in 2015 in improving the reference time by 6 minutes with an amazing time of 2h49min53sec. Let's also thank the many attacks of the Dutch and New-Zealand skaters throughout the race...
Senior Women: Magaux Vigié (Cadomodus)
''There was a big storm the previous day, from 22pm to 1am with hail and wind. The first hill was 700 m long and the road was wet under the trees. The route had been cleaned before the start and the branches had been removed.
It started fast, Ollie Jones attacked as soon as the top of the hill, I never saw the leading pack again. I was in CHASSE PATATE before Erwan le Corre caught up with me. He was more refreshed than me and he tried to catch up some more. He caught up with 3 skaters that had just left the leading pack, and then another one. We finished the 103 km with 6 skaters. Ewan took big relays, we skated together until the last bump, and then Erwan sped up, I was dropped behind and I finished with Joffrey Lefrère (RSSP).
The road was new but the surface wasn't smooth. The first part had rough areas and was quite tiring for the legs, but the rest was fine. There are also some very smooth parts.
I found the race harder than last year, I don't know if it's because of the humidity at the start. It was a lot warmer too, as soon as the beginning.
In the men's race, attacks were coming from every angle. Nolan found himself in front at the first bump, nobody wanted to relay him. He passed in front in the slope, better at ease facing the Dutch skaters.''
Senior Men: Nolan Beddiaf's race, the winner and recordman of the race
''The start was given at 7:30am, with a little apprehension because, despite the blue skies, the violent storm of the previous day had left its marks on the road. The race started with a good pace, despite the humidity in the first hill.
Little by little, the leading pack reduced under the accelerations of the Dutch skaters. 20 km from the arrival, 9 of us had broken away, 4 Dutch, the New Zealander Ollie Jones, and 4 French. While we were approaching the finish line, nobody would relay, and I did the job on my own at the front. At the top of the last difficulty, there were only 4 of us left, Ollie Jones, Niels Mesu, Gerwin Smith and I, who was still doing the job at the front. I launched the sprint and won in front of Ollie Jones and Niels Mesu. A big thanks to the Rollathlon for the flawless organization, that allowed us to safely take the start of the race, despited the capricious weather of the previous night.''

Aurélien Gachet: Leisure Rollathlon
''This year, I had decided to discover the Rollathlon after watching many videos of the race. I registered without pretension, and my aim was to finish the race in time without getting hurt. We were warmly welcomed on the previous day with the giving of our numbered bibs and souvenir t-shirts.
After a stormy night, the race started early in the morning with a warm and humid weather. The organization warned us that it was slippery and that a couple of information signs had been blown away... Sounds promising!
The start was given. Indeed it was a bit slippery as soon as the first meters and the hill. Quickly, level groups were formed. I managed to enter one of them that suited my (low) pace.
The race unfolded with wonderful landscapes and I was impressed by the number of volunteers on the spot for food and water supplies, and who ensured our protection at the crossroads, and the motorcyclists.
My train stopped at 53 km. I skated alone for 10 km before resuming my trip with a German who had skated the Ultra Rhine Challenge in 2013. Despite the lack of conversation (my bad), we skated at our pace before joining a 10-skater pack with a more sustained pace!
Despite a few kilometers of rough ground, the route was good. Some road parts had been recently recoated.
The last kilometers and the famous hill were hard on the legs. The heat was starting to beat our bodies down. I saw some skaters lying on the roadside. I said to myself: ''Don't give up, you have to finish it!''
The reward arrived with the beautiful slope on Seyssel and a late arrival after 5h04min, but under cheering applause!
Thanks to all the organizers and volunteers and see you next year.''

转自ols网站,原作:Alfathor
Translation: Chloe Seyres
Photos : David Markowicz
bilan_rollathlon_2015_03.jpg
bilan_rollathlon_2015_01.jpg
bilan_rollathlon_2015_02.jpg

签到天数: 224 天

[LV.7]以坛为家

发表于 2015-9-30 00:02 | 显示全部楼层
有点像环千岛湖马拉松哦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 589 天

[LV.9]论坛元老

发表于 2015-9-30 10:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2015-9-30 14:52 | 显示全部楼层
轮滑风 发表于 2015-9-30 00:02
有点像环千岛湖马拉松哦

千岛湖活动一定要列入2016年计划。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2015-9-30 15:22 | 显示全部楼层
非常漂亮,,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 224 天

[LV.7]以坛为家

发表于 2015-9-30 22:06 | 显示全部楼层
johnxu 发表于 2015-9-30 14:52
千岛湖活动一定要列入2016年计划。

是的,千岛湖马拉松,北岸马拉松,青海湖马拉松,这些都是年度活动。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|版权声明|手机版|小黑屋|联系我们|中国轮滑网 ( 粤ICP备11058637号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:36 , Processed in 0.133764 second(s), 25 queries .