微信扫码登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2276|回复: 12

美国队参加苏州比赛靠捐赠过日子!看看他们都得到了什么捐赠物?

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-8-3 19:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>来自美国队Sr World Team manager</P>
<>I can tell you as both a parent of a skater and this year&#8217;s Sr World Team manager, that the essentials can really add up. That each and every skater is so greatful for your donations. We had a few skaters that were really wondering if they would be able to go due to the lack of funds. But the items just kept coming in. And when we asked for more, you all delivered. Here is just a sample of what was donated:</P>
<><FONT color=#ff3300>MOGEMA/Wolf Custom Boots - A custom boot<BR>SIMMONS - 2 stock boots<BR>PINNACLE - 1 stock boot<BR>USA//RS - 5 Rudy Project Helmets and misc USA items, and 6 full length tables to sell all the items donated, calendars, t-shirts, cards<BR>WEBER SPORTS - Monetary Donation<BR>BRIANNA FELLOWS - Designer of the World Team Calendars, World Team Trading cards and for asking her Printing company for their entire donation of all the cards and 1500 calendars!<BR>MARTHA POLSTON -for never giving up and keeping this whole project together<BR>ANNIE PECK - For your great ideas<BR>THE CREVELING FAMILY - The t-shirts that were sold at Indoor Nationals (hey some people want to know how to order those!!)<BR>PAUL DIJULIO - donation of the "pocket rocket"<BR>BJ STEKETEE AND FAMILY - for winning the above item and donating itt back so that it could be purchased for $400.00<BR>DEBBIE BOWE - For you endless hours of counting raffle tickets, tearing them in sets of 10, seperating in bags of 50, handing them out to the World Team to sell, collecting them, counting the money and coming back the next day to do it all over again!!!</FONT></P>
<P>And to all the sponsors, i.e. HYPER, POWERSLIDE, MOGEMA, TRU-REV, BONES for your donations of equipment and race fee&#8217;s all year long to your individual athletes. You all made it possible for these skaters to travel and continue to better themselves through competition throughout this country and even Internationally. We do appreciate you all and what you do. And again, if I have left anyone out, I apologize.</P>
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-4 00:36 | 显示全部楼层
<>近来美国队一直在科罗拉多州训练。在一段公路上训练马拉松时,堂堂美国队被警察赶走,不得不另找去处。因为该州有法律规定公路上可以骑自行车,但不可以搞轮滑。美国人认为轮滑是小孩子的游戏,游戏当然不许在公路上搞,太危险!看来美国公众还不认可轮滑是一个竞技运动项目,尤其和自行车相比还远没有得到公众的认可。</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-4 01:50 | 显示全部楼层
真可怜
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-4 02:30 | 显示全部楼层
<>自行车有刹车,那轮滑鞋不带刹车,当然不好在公路上耍了。</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-4 05:06 | 显示全部楼层
<>连高尔夫都想进奥运会,天那,那个运动有什么可竞技的?竟然有那么多支持者</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-4 07:20 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵~ 事实的东西大家见过么???很多不公平的事还多着呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-4 08:56 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>timlmy</I>在2005-8-3 21:06:53的发言:</B><BR>
<>连高尔夫都想进奥运会,天那,那个运动有什么可竞技的?竟然有那么多支持者</P></DIV>
<br>经济效益大啊....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-4 09:06 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>ooooo</I>在2005-8-3 16:36:45的发言:</B><BR>
<>近来美国队一直在科罗拉多州训练。在一段公路上训练马拉松时,堂堂美国队被警察赶走,不得不另找去处。因为该州有法律规定公路上可以骑自行车,但不可以搞轮滑。美国人认为轮滑是小孩子的游戏,游戏当然不许在公路上搞,太危险!看来美国公众还不认可轮滑是一个竞技运动项目,尤其和自行车相比还远没有得到公众的认可。</P></DIV>
<>
<>跟"认可"不"认可"是两码子事, 橄榄球认可, 你能在高速公路上玩橄榄球吗? <BR><BR>我看在美国轮滑和自行车差不多, 在公园休闲和极限运动....轮滑还多了个轮滑冰球...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-8-4 17:06 | 显示全部楼层
高速路铺上草皮就可以玩橄榄球了!不铺草皮不在那上玩!![em01][em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-8-4 18:11 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>wolfbeard</I>在2005-8-3 18:30:53的发言:</B><BR>
<>自行车有刹车,那轮滑鞋不带刹车,当然不好在公路上耍了。</P></DIV>
<br>关键不在于有没有刹车,而在于给不给你名份,意味着给不给你或给你多少月俸。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|版权声明|手机版|小黑屋|联系我们|轮滑技术论坛 ( 粤ICP备11058637号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 21:47 , Processed in 0.111129 second(s), 16 queries .